These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
KLARION, LOOK NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH! I think we found our next movie marathon
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they’re some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs
i highly suggest this even if you don’t shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity
HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS
THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON’T USE IT YOU’RE CRAZY
I just tried this and it feels so good I want to cry
I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS THANK YOU TUMBLR
THIS FUCKING RECIPE IS A WONDERFUL THING. USE IT WHEREVER YOU SHAVE.
FACE? LEGS? IDK JUST SMUSH IT AGAINST YOUR SKIN AND REJOICE
I FEEL LIKE I DONT NEED TO DO THIS BECAUSE IM AS SOFT AS A BABY NATURALLY BUT IM GONNA DO IT ANYWAY MAYBE
Signal boosting for my lady followers cos idk this sounds like it’d be fucking heavenly
How to Scramble Eggs with Gordon Ramsay
1. he seems like a chill mofo to hang with
2. what the hell have i been eating my entire life
Can I make this for someone?! :o I really wanna try this but I don’t really like eggs…
this is so beautifully simple and extravagant i think i might cry about it.
Cookies 101 Tutorial (variations included- lemon, toffee, M&M, macadamia, & more!)
I have been on the search for the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie for years.
My friend, Daniella, makes perfect cookies and taught me how. Below are step by step instructions to make your own perfect cookies, as well as pictures of things that can go wrong.
I guess number 4 would count as bad but I think those crispy fuckers are delicious.
Cookies ‘N Creamtini.
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Whipped Vodka
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Oreo Instant Pudding Mix
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Oreo Crumbs
- Whipped Cream
- 1 mini Oreo
- Mix milk/cream, whipped vodka, and pudding mix in shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Dip rim of glass in syrup, then dip rim in oreo crumbs. Strain drink into glass.
- Dip with whipped cream and a mini oreo if you want!
I know, to most of you this is basic stuff. But sometimes it is good to revisit the basics. I like the part about confirmation bias, which I and my fellow enviros fall for all the time…
You know how to tell if something controversial is actually true, but what if you want to read up on something without stumbling into half-truths and pseudoscience? Here’s how to use the internet as a powerful research tool without being led astray.
Your two biggest enemies:
- Your own confirmation bias.Confirmation bias is your own natural tendency to find, believe, and source information that agrees with (or confirms) your already-held opinions about a topic. It’s a problem even for highly educated scientists and experts in their field, and it’s something you’ll need to be ready to battle when you’re looking into a topic that’s new to you. You may be presented with information that’ll challenge your preconceived notions and beliefs. Keep an open mind and seek to understand and find evidence to all sides of an argument (especially the ones you disagree with.) For more on confirmation bias, read this excellent article on the topic.
- Questionable sources of information. The only thing worse than confirmation bias are trapped in unsourced, poorly-cited articles that draw conclusions without backing them up. Even the best do this sometimes, like citing a study that doesn’t support their conclusions or reporting a study’s conclusions blindly. Keep an eye out though, even poorly-cited work can lead you to valuable reading, but unsourced conjecture should be treated as opinion.
Read the rest of the tips at LifeHacker.
It’s Climate Science Communications Week at Climate Adaptation! For the entire week of Feb. 18 - 23, I’ll cover how climate change is discussed by the media, scientists, researchers, academics, and politicians. If you have sources or ideas on communicating climate change, send to: http://climateadaptation.tumblr.com/submit
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk. Add in the flour and salt. Mix until combined. Add in the chocolate chips. Put the dough into a small microwaveable bowl, ramekin, or coffee cup. Microwave for 40-60 seconds or until the cookie looks done. Best served warm… Enjoy!
oops nevermind I’m trying this now
What is overnight oats?
Overnight oats (OO) is basically oats soaked in the liquid of your choice. Either milk or yogurt, but you can always experiment with other kinds. It is often chilled overnight (hence the name) and usually left uncooked. However you can heat it up if you prefer to. It is perfect for days when you are in a rush to make breakfast, just make it in a jar the day before and it’s ready to go the next day.
You can add any kinds of toppings you want to it. You can add fresh fruits, nuts, dried fruits, peanut butter, etc. Many people also add chia seeds to the overnight oats. Be adventurous and try new additions, you might be pleasantly surprised!
This is also good to put together with your kids, let them play around with their favorite toppings and learn more about fruits and nuts, etc. There’s no or minimal cooking involved, so it’s safe for them as well.
In the following list, there are several sites that provide the recipes for a basic overnight oatmeal, and if can continue from there if you want to create your own personal one-of-a-kind oatmeal. Have fun! Remember, healthy doesn’t mean boring or tasteless!
- Mango Almond Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Blueberry Maple Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Banana Cocoa Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Banana Peanut Butter Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Raspberry Vanilla Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Basic Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter OO
- Strawbery Banana OO
- Cherry Chocolate Bomb Vegan Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Vanilla Banana Soft Serve Vegan Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter and Jam Vegan Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Banana Softserve and carob Vegan Overnight Oats
- Banana Split Vegan Overnight Oats
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Vegan Overnight Oat Parfait
- Neapolitan Vegan Overnight Oat Parfait
Basically these are the more popular and interesting creations of overnight oats that I found. However, this list is by no means exhaustive! Get creative and come up with your own favorite recipe.
The picture and recipes do not belong to me but to their respective owner.
P.s: Here’s a link on how to spice up your oatmeal.
Oatmeal is unbelievably cheap and easy.